Come and witness a Peter’s Way Tour to Spain! We will meet with local musicians and clergy while we enjoy sightseeing and fellowship with our colleagues. For those bringing their choir or parish to Spain, this program is invaluable in planning your tour. You will inspect various liturgical and performance venues, hotels, and our detailed services.
The land-only package is complimentary for qualifying music directors and clergy leaders. The price of your airfare will be fully refunded to you when you return overseas with your choir or parish using Peter’s Way Tours.
- Day 1 | Depart for Spain
- Day 2 | Arrive in Lisbon | Fátima
- Welcome to Lisbon! Visit the Church of St. Anthony and enjoy a highlight tour of the city. Continue to Fátima. Pray the Rosary in the Chapel of the Apparitions, followed by Eucharistic Candlelight Procession.
- Day 3 | Fátima | Valinhos | Aljustrel
- Tour the Shrine of Fátima and visit the Chapel of the Apparitions. Visit Aljustrel, where the three children lived, and Valinhos, where Our Lady appeared. Follow the Stations of the Cross along the Via Sacra to the Chapel of Calvary. Attend Mass at the Basilica of Fátima (witness visiting choir if possible). Pray the Rosary in the Chapel of the Apparitions, followed by Eucharistic Candlelight Procession.
- Day 4 | Salamanca | Alba de Tormes | Ávila
- Visit Salamanca and Alba de Tormes. Continue to Ávila.
- Day 5 | Ávila | El Escorial Monastery | Madrid
- Highlight tour of Ávila. Visit El Escorial Monastery (witness visiting choir recital if possible). Continue to Madrid.
- Day 6 | Madrid | Royal Palace
- Highlight tour of Madrid and the Royal Palace. Concert at the Basilica of San Emanuel e Benito or San Miguel (if possible).
- Day 7 | Segovia | Zaragoza
- Walking tour of Segovia. Visit Alcázar, palace of Queen Isabella. Continue to Zaragoza.
- Day 8 | Zaragoza | Montserrat | Barcelona
- Visit the Basilica of Our Lady of the Pillar. Continue to the Benedictine Abbey of Montserrat (witness visiting choir recital if possible). Continue to Barcelona.
- Day 9 | Barcelona | Sagrada Familia
- Highlight tour of Barcelona. Visit Sagrada Familia (witness visiting choir recital if possible). Festive farewell dinner at a restaurant in Barcelona.
- Day 10 | Return Home