Come and witness a Peter’s Way Tour to Spain! We will meet with local musicians and clergy while we enjoy sightseeing and fellowship with our colleagues. For those bringing their choir or parish to Spain, this program is invaluable in planning your tour. You will inspect various liturgical and performance venues, hotels, and our detailed services.
The land-only package is complimentary for qualifying music directors and clergy leaders. The price of your airfare will be fully refunded to you when you return overseas with your choir or parish using Peter’s Way Tours.
- Day 1 | Depart for Spain
- Day 2 | Arrive in Lisbon | Fatima
- Upon arrival in Lisbon, visit the Church of St. Anthony. Enjoy a highlight tour of the city. Continue to Fatima. Attend the Rosary in the Chapel of the Apparitions, followed by Eucharistic Candlelight Procession.
- Day 3 | Fatima | Valinhos | Aljustrel
- Tour Shrine of Fatima. Visit the Chapel of the Apparitions. Visit Aljustrel, where the three children lived, and Valinhos, where Our Lady appeared. Follow the Stations of the Cross along the Via Sacra to the Chapel of Calvary. Attend Mass at the Basilica of Fatima (witness visiting choir if applicable). Attend the Rosary in the Chapel of the Apparitions, followed by Eucharistic Candlelight Procession.
- Day 4 | Salamanca | Alba de Torme | Ávila
- Visit Salamanca and Alba de Tormes. Continue to Ávila.
- Day 5 | Ávila | El Escorial Monastery | Madrid
- Tour the highlights of Ávila. Visit El Escorial Monastery and witness visiting choir recital if applicable. Continue to Madrid.
- Day 6 | Madrid | Royal Palace
- Highlight tour of Madrid and the Royal Palace. Attend visiting choir concert at the Basilica of San Emanuel e Benito or San Miguel if applicable.
- Day 7 | Segovia | Zaragoza
- Walking tour of Segovia. Visit Alcázar, palace of Queen Isabella. Continue to Zaragoza.
- Day 8 | Zaragoza | Montserrat | Barcelona
- Visit the Basilica of Our Lady of the Pillar. Continue to the Benedictine Abbey of Montserrat. Witness visiting choir recital if applicable. Continue to Barcelona.
- Day 9 | Barcelona | Sagrada Familia | Farewell Dinner
- Highlight tour of Barcelona. Visit Sagrada Familia and witness visiting choir concert if applicable. Festive farewell dinner.
- Day 10 | Return from Spain