10-Day Choir Tour | Heart of Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires | Luján | San Nicolás
- Three concerts at performance venues in Buenos Aires
- Sung Mass in the Basilica of Our Lady of Luján in Buenos Aires
All concert venues, Sung Masses, and performances are subject to confirmation. This itinerary can be customized or modified to include additional venues for choirs and performance groups, as well as daily liturgies if so desired.
Customize your itinerary by adding Mendoza, Córdoba, San Miguel, or other destinations.
- Day 1 | Depart for Argentina
- Day 2 | Arrive in Buenos Aires
- Welcome to Buenos Aires! Enjoy an afternoon city tour, exploring the city’s history and culture as seen through its neighborhoods and historical landmarks. Welcome dinner at a typical Argentine barbecue restaurant.
- Day 3 | Teatro Colón | Evening Concert
- Guided tour of Teatro Colón, the main opera house in Buenos Aires, acoustically considered to be among the five best concert venues in the world. Present an evening concert in Buenos Aires.
- Day 4 | Tigre River Delta Excursion
- Enjoy a relaxing river cruise and delight in the lush scenic landscapes of the Tigre River Delta. Free time for shopping in the Puerto de Frutos.
- Day 5 | La Plata | Evening Concert
- Free morning to explore on your own. This afternoon, visit La Plata, the capital city of the Province of Buenos Aires, known for its stunning architecture, lovely green spaces, and vibrant university scene. Present an evening concert in Buenos Aires.
- Day 6 | Calle Florida | Tango Lesson
- Explore Calle Florida, the 10-block pedestrian shopping street in the heart of downtown Buenos Aires. This evening, learn how to tango dance.
- Day 7 | Basilica of Our Lady of Luján
- Visit the National Sanctuary of Argentina, built in honor of the Virgin of Luján, the country’s patron saint. Sung Mass at the Basilica of Our Lady of Luján.
- Day 8 | Paseo Recoleta | Evening Concert
- Free time to experience Recoleta, a section of Buenos Aires known for its art galleries, shops, craft fairs, restaurants, and the Basilica of Our Lady of the Pillar. Present an evening concert in Buenos Aires.
- Day 9 | Free Day in Buenos Aires
- Enjoy a free day in Buenos Aires to shop, eat, relax, or explore. Farewell lunch at a local restaurant.
- Day 10 | Return Home