7-Day USA Choir Tour | Hawaiian Heaven
Waikiki | Pearl Harbor | Diamond Head | Honolulu
This program includes the following venues:
- Sung Mass at St. Augustine by the Sea Church in Waikiki
- Recital on the Pier of the “Mighty Mo”
- Concert for the local community in Waikiki
All concert venues, Sung Masses and performances are subject to confirmation. This itinerary can be customized or modified to include additional venues for choirs and performance groups as well as daily liturgies for pilgrimages.
- Day 1 | Friday | Arrive in Honolulu
- Traditional Flower Lei greeting. A Peter’s Way Tours escort will meet your group and assist with a transfer to hotel in Waikiki.
- Day 2 | Saturday | Wiki Wacky in Waikiki
- Sail on a Catamaran cruise and participate in a Waikiki scavenger hunt, gaining knowledge of its history and culture.
- Day 3 | Sunday | Diamond Head | Hawaiian Luau
- Sung Mass at St. Augustine by the Sea Church. Hiking expedition to the summit of the famous landmark, Diamond Head. Evening, authentic Hawaiian Luau and learn how to hula!
- Day 4 | Monday | Pearl Harbor | City Tour | Evening Recital
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and the USS Battleship Missouri Monument. Informal Recital on the Pier of the “Mighty Mo”. Narrated city tour includes the National Cemetery of the Pacific (Punchbowl), Washington Place, The State Capitol Building, Iolani Palace and the King Kamehameha Statue.
- Day 5 | Tuesday | Panoramic Views of the Island | Concert
- Option to attend Music Workshops at a local University. The afternoon is free for an independent sail or surf lesson. This evening attend a beach BBQ with a Hawaiian flare. Concert for the local community.
- Day 6 | Wednesday | Beauty of the Islands | Farewell Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Take an Eastern Shores Circle Island Tour from Diamond Head. Tonight, say “ALOHA” as you cruise out of Honolulu Harbor on a Farewell Sunset Dinner Cruise.
- Day 7 | Thursday | Aloha!
- Arrive at your home gateway in the USA