7-Day Choir Tour | Danube River Cruise
Munich | Linz | Kremsmünster | Melk | Tulln | Bratislava | Klosterneuburg | Vienna
This program includes the following venues:
- Concert at St. Florian Monastery
- Concert at Melk Abbey
- Concert at Göttweig Abbey
- Concert at Klosterneuburg Abbey
All concert venues, sung Masses, and performances are subject to confirmation. This itinerary can be customized or modified to include additional venues for choirs and performance groups as well as daily liturgies for pilgrimages.
- Day 1 | Arrive in Munich
- Board cruise ship and depart for Linz.
- Day 2 | Linz | Florian Abbey
- Tour the historic city of Linz. Concert at St. Florian Monastery.
- Day 3 | Monastery of Kremsmünster
- Morning excursion to the Benedictine Monastery Kremsmünster. Cruise to Melk Abbey.
- Day 4 | Melk | Göttweig Abbey
- Tour the Benedictine Melk Abbey. Concert at the Abbey. Cruise through the Wachau. Tour the Monastery Göttweig. Concert at Göttweig Abbey. Cruise to Tulln.
- Day 5 | Bratislava
- Tour the historic center of Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Day 6 | Niederweiden Castle | Hof Castle | Klosterneuburg Monastery
- Tour Niederweiden Castle and Hof Castle. Cruise to Klosterneuburg. Visit the Tomb of St. Leopold. Concert at Klosterneuburg Abbey.
- Day 7 | Arrive in Vienna
Customize your itinerary by adding Munich, Vienna, or other cities and destinations.