10-Day Choir Tour | Heart of France
Normandy | Lisieux | Rouen | Chartres | Paris
This program includes the following venues:
- Sung Mass at the Basilica of St. Thérèse in Lisieux
- Concert at Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Rouen
- Sung Mass at one of Paris’ most beautiful churches
- Concert at Chartres Cathedral or L'église de la Madeleine in Paris
All concert venues, Sung Masses, and performances are subject to confirmation. This itinerary can be customized or modified to include additional venues for choirs and performance groups as well as daily liturgies for pilgrimages.
- Day 1 | Depart for France
- Day 2 | Arrive in Paris | Lisieux
- Bienvenue à Paris! Continue to Lisieux.
- Day 3 | Lisieux | Normandy
- Morning visits include “Les Buisonnets,” St. Peter’s Cathedral, the present-day convent chapel of the Carmelite Sisters of Lisieux, and the impressive basilica with its crypt dedicated to “The Little Flower.” Sing for Mass at the Basilica of St. Thérèse. Afternoon visit to Normandy and the D-Day landing sites.
- Day 4 | Rouen
- Depart Bayeaux for Rouen. Visit the modern church dedicated to St. Joan of Arc, patron saint of France. Lunchtime recital at Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Rouen. Scenic drive to the beautiful Loire Valley.
- Day 5 | Château de Chenonceau | Chartres | Paris
- Visit the charming Château de Chenonceau. Enjoy a regional wine tasting in the Loire Valley. Afternoon arrival in Chartres. Informal recital at Chartres Cathedral. Continue to Paris.
- Day 6 | Paris Cathedrals & Churches | Seine River Cruise
- Visit the magnificent Notre Dame Cathedral, Sainte-Chapelle, and Sacré Coeur Basilica in Montmartre. Evening cruise along the Seine.
- Day 7 | Paris | Versailles
- Celebrate Sunday Mass at one of the city’s finest churches. Excursion to Versailles with a guided tour of the palace and famous gardens.
- Day 8 | The Louvre | Evening Concert
- Guided morning tour of the Louvre Museum. Informal lunchtime recital at Notre Dame Cathedral. Formal evening concert at L'église de la Madeleine.
- Day 9 | Highlights of Paris | Farewell Dinner
- A guided city tour will bring sights of this magnificent city on the River Seine to life! See the Eiffel Tower, Champs-Élysées, Arc de Triômphe, Tomb of Napoleon, Place de la Concorde, Opéra, Bastille Square, and the Place des Vosges. Farewell dinner at a restaurant in Paris.
- Day 10 | Return to the USA