St. Patrick’s Festival
Dublin, Ireland | Annually in March
March to the Celtic beat on O'Connell Street in Dublin’s Fair City!
Celebrate St. Patrick with Irish pageantry, artistry, and music.
- Day 1 | Depart for Ireland
- Day 2 | Welcome to Dublin
- Opening ceremony. Dinner and free time with optional Irish Language and Culture workshops.
- Day 3 | Connemara Tour
- Full day of touring the Connemara Region, including Kylemore Abbey. Dinner and festival fair in Merrion Square.
- Day 4 | Dublin
- Half-day guided tour of Dublin City. Visit Trinity College to see the Book of Kells. Bisit St. Patrick’s Cathedral, where Jonathan Swift was once Dean. Afternoon at leisure to enjoy the festival atmosphere.
- Day 5 | St. Patrick’s Day in Dublin
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade in Dublin. Afternoon at leisure to enjoy the festival atmosphere. Farewell dinner and show with live traditional music and Irish dancers.
- Day 6 | Return from Dublin
Have Peter's Way incorporate this festival into your customized performance tour of the region! If you and your choir are interested in extending your stay in Ireland, we will be glad to make arrangements for you. Possible extensions to Killarney, Galway, and other cities are available. Peter’s Way can make additional concert arrangements upon request.