7-Day Choir Tour | French Canada
Québec City | Sainte Anne de Beaupré | Montmorency Falls | Montreal
This program includes the following venues:
- Sung Mass at Cathedral-Basilica of Notre-Dame de Québec
- Sung Mass or recital at Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré Shrine
- Sung Mass at Mary Queen of the World Cathedral or Notre Dame Basilica
- Sung Mass at St. Joseph’s Oratory
All concert venues, Sung Masses, and performances are subject to confirmation. This itinerary can be customized or modified to include additional venues for choirs and performance groups as well as daily liturgies for pilgrimages.
- Day 1 | Depart for Canada
- Day 2 | Québec City | St. Lawrence River Cruise
- Tour of Old Québec. See Château Frontenac, Plains of Abraham, Parliamentary Hill, Dufferin Terrace, and Notre-Dame des Victoires Church. Take a cruise on the St. Lawrence River. Sung Mass at Cathedral-Basilica of Notre-Dame de Québec.
- Day 3 | St. Anne de Beaupré | Montmorency Falls
- Scenic drive to Isle d’Orleans. Continue to the Shrine of St. Anne de Beaupré. Sing at the English Mass or 20-minute recital at the shrine. Visit Montmorency Falls. Enjoy a typical Québec feast on the charming Orleans Island.
- Day 4 | Montreal | Latin Quarter
- Depart Québec City for Montreal. Visit the Latin Quarter, known for its theatres, artistic atmosphere, cafés, and boutiques.
- Day 5 | Tour of Montreal | Evening Concert
- Tour of Old Montreal, including Place Jacques-Cartier, Nelson’s Column, and the Biodome. Take the funicular to the top of Olympic Tower. Sung Mass at one of the basilicas of Montreal.
- Day 6 | Basilicas of Montreal | St. Joseph’s Oratory
- Tour the most beautiful churches in Montreal. Visit Notre-Dame Basilica, the Notre-Dame de Bonsecours Chapel, the Cathedral-Basilica of Mary, Queen of the World, and the Church of the Madonna della Difesa in Montreal’s Little Italy. Sung Mass at St. Joseph’s Oratory.
- Day 7 | Return to the USA