7-Day Choir Tour | French Canada
Québec City | Sainte Anne de Beaupré | Montmorency Falls | Montreal
- Sung Mass at the Cathedral-Basilica of Notre-Dame de Québec
- Informal concert at Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré Shrine in Québec
- Optional concert at Our Lady of the Cape Shrine in Trois-Rivières
- Sung Mass at Mary, Queen of the World Cathedral or Notre-Dame Basilica in Montreal
- Sung Mass at St. Joseph’s Oratory in Montreal
All concert venues, Sung Masses, and performances are subject to confirmation. This itinerary can be customized or modified to include additional venues for choirs and performance groups, as well as daily liturgies if so desired.
Customize your itinerary by adding Toronto, Ottawa, or other destinations.
- Day 1 | Arrive in Québec City
- Welcome to Québec City!
- Day 2 | Highlights of Québec City
- Tour Old Québec, seeing the Rue du Petit Champlain, the Royal Square, Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church, Château Frontenac, the Plains of Abraham, and Grande Allée. Explore the Museum du For, which explains the military history of the city. Sung Mass at the Cathedral-Basilica of Notre-Dame de Québec.
- Day 3 | St. Anne de Beaupré | Lunchtime Concert | Montmorency Falls
- Enjoy a scenic drive to Isle d’Orleans. Continue to the Shrine of St. Anne de Beaupré. Celebrate Mass and present an informal concert at the shrine. Visit Montmorency Falls and enjoy a typical Québec feast on the charming Orleans Island.
- Day 4 | Trois-Rivières | Montreal
- Depart Québec City for Montreal. En route, visit Trois-Rivières, an agricultural region with charismatic villages and colorful houses. Optional visit to Our Lady of the Cape, Canada’s National Shrine to Our Blessed Mother. Option to present a concert at the shrine. Continue to Montreal and enjoy a panoramic view of the city from Mount Royal Belvedere.
- Day 5 | Highlights of Montreal
- Tour Old Montreal, including City Hall, Jacques Cartier Square, the Bonsecours Market, Notre-Dame Basilica, and Notre-Dame-de-Bon-Secours Chapel. Visit downtown and the popular “Underground City,” as well as the botanical garden. Take a cable car to the top of Olympic Tower. Sung Mass at Mary, Queen of the World Cathedral or Notre-Dame Basilica.
- Day 6 | St. Joseph’s Oratory
- Visit St. Joseph’s Oratory and tour the original chapel, votive chapel, crypt church, and basilica. Sung Mass at St. Joseph’s Oratory. Free afternoon to explore Montreal on your own. Farewell dinner at a restaurant in Montreal.
- Day 7 | Return Home