Annual Advent Sing
Salzburg & Vienna, Austria | Advent Annually
Advent Sing in Joyful Hope!
Participate in Advent celebrations, performing with other choirs and folk groups from Austria and beyond.
- Day 1 | Depart for Munich
- Day 2 | Arrive in Munich | Salzburg
- Upon arrival in Munich, a Peter’s Way tour manager will meet your choir group and a private motor coach will transfer the group to your hotel in Salzburg. Afternoon welcome reception. Dinner and overnight in Salzburg.
- Day 3 | Salzburg
- Take a historic train ride to Oberndorf to visit the Silent Night Chapel, Museum, and the Christmas post office. Perform an evening Advent Concert at a church in Salzburg. Dinner and overnight in Salzburg.
- Day 4 | Salzburg
- Attend the Augsburg Christkindl Market. Perform an Advent Concert in Augsburg. Dinner and overnight in Salzburg.
- Day 5 | Salzburg
- Participate in the Advent Workshop. Choirs perform at the Christkindl Market in Salzburg as part of the International Advent Sing. Dinner with traditional music and performances.
- Day 6 | Depart Salzburg for Vienna
- Sing for the High Mass at Salzburg Cathedral. Continue to Vienna on the optional two-day extension. Visit Melk Abbey en route and perform a short recital at the “International Adventsingen in der Stiftskirche Melk.” Dinner and overnight in Vienna.
- Day 7 | Vienna
- Enjoy a city tour of Vienna, with admission to Schonbrunn Palace. Perform a concert at the Vienna City Hall as part of the International Advent Sing. Dinner and overnight in Vienna.
Have Peter's Way incorporate this Festival into your customized performance tour of the region! If you and your choir are interested in extending your stay in Europe, we will be glad to make arrangements for you. Possible extensions to Munich, Budapest, Prague, and other cities are available. Peter’s Way can make additional concert arrangements upon request.