7-Day Pilgrimage | French Canada
Québec City | Sainte Anne de Beaupré | Montmorency Falls | Montreal
All Masses are subject to confirmation. This itinerary can be customized or modified to include additional opportunities for prayer, reflection, and devotions.
Customize your itinerary by adding Toronto, Ottawa, or other destinations.
- Day 1 | Arrive in Québec City
- Welcome to Québec City!
- Day 2 | Highlights of Québec City
- Tour Old Québec, seeing the Rue du Petit Champlain, the Royal Square, Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church, Château Frontenac, the Plains of Abraham, and Grande Allée. Explore the Museum du For, which explains the military history of the city. Celebrate Mass at the Cathedral-Basilica of Notre-Dame de Québec.
- Day 3 | St. Anne de Beaupré | Montmorency Falls
- Enjoy a scenic drive to Isle d’Orleans. Continue to the Shrine of St. Anne de Beaupré. Celebrate Mass at the shrine. Visit Montmorency Falls and enjoy a typical Québec feast on the charming Orleans Island.
- Day 4 | Trois-Rivières | Montreal
- Depart Québec City for Montreal. En route, visit Trois-Rivières, an agricultural region with charismatic villages and colorful houses. Visit Our Lady of the Cape, Canada’s National Shrine to Our Blessed Mother. Celebrate Mass at the shrine. Continue to Montreal and enjoy a panoramic view of the city from Mount Royal Belvedere.
- Day 5 | Highlights of Montreal
- Tour Old Montreal, including City Hall, Jacques Cartier Square, the Bonsecours Market, Notre-Dame Basilica, and Notre-Dame-de-Bon-Secours Chapel. Visit downtown and the popular “Underground City,” as well as the botanical garden. Take a cable car to the top of Olympic Tower. Celebrate Mass at Mary, Queen of the World Cathedral or Notre-Dame Basilica.
- Day 6 | St. Joseph’s Oratory
- Visit St. Joseph’s Oratory and tour the original chapel, votive chapel, crypt church, and basilica. Celebrate Mass at St. Joseph’s Oratory. Free afternoon to explore Montreal on your own.
- Day 7 | Return Home