10-Day Choir Tour | Traditional Ireland
Galway | Connemara | Knock | Cliffs of Moher | Killarney | Kinsale | Dublin
This program includes the following venues:
- Sung Mass at Knock Shrine
- Informal recital at Bunratty Folk Park
- Sung Mass at St. Mary’s Cathedral in Killarney
- Sung Mass at St. Mary's Pro-Cathedral in Dublin
- Concert at St. Patrick’s Cathedral in Dublin
All concert venues, Sung Masses, and performances are subject to confirmation. This itinerary can be customized or modified to include additional venues for choirs and performance groups as well as daily liturgies for pilgrimages.
- Day 1 | Depart for Ireland
- Day 2 | Arrive in Dublin | Corrib River Cruise | Westport
- Dia dhuit (Hello)! Our journey in Ireland begins with a cruise on Lough Corrib, one of the most spectacular waterways in Ireland. Afternoon at leisure in Westport.
- Day 3 | Connemara | Kylemore Abbey | Knock
- Drive through the scenic Irish countryside of the Connemara region to Kylemore Abbey. Visit the pilgrimage town of Knock. Sing for Mass at Knock Shrine, where the Virgin Mary, St. Joseph, and St. John the Evangelist appeared at the parish church in August 1879.
- Day 4 | Burren Region | Cliffs of Moher | Recital at Bunratty Castle
- Drive through the Burren region and stop at the majestic Cliffs of Moher. Continue to Limerick. Visit Bunratty Folk Park and enjoy a medieval banquet at Bunratty Castle. Informal recital at Bunratty Castle.
- Day 5 | Dingle Peninsula
- Leave Limerick and head south to the Dingle Peninsula, known for its rugged beauty and indigenous cultural heritage. Lunch and free time in Dingle town. Sing for Mass at St. Mary’s Church.
- Day 6 | Ring of Kerry | Muckross House | Evening Concert
- Experience the most famous and spectacular panoramic route in Ireland as we drive around the Ring of Kerry. Afternoon visit to Muckross House in the heart of Killarney National Park. Sing for evening Mass, followed by a recital at St. Mary’s Cathedral in Killarney.
- Day 7 | Blarney Castle | Kinsale | Cork
- Kiss the Blarney Stone and shop at the famous Blarney Woolen Mills. Visit the historic port town of Kinsale. Overnight in Cork. Option to sing for Mass at St. Colman Cathedral in Cork.
- Day 8 | Glendalough | Dublin
- On our way to Dublin, stop to visit Glendalough, the Valley of the Two Lakes. Explore the monastery founded by St. Kevin and the sites associated with his life. Upon arrival in Dublin, sing for evening Mass at St. Mary’s Pro-Cathedral.
- Day 9 | Recital at St. Patrick’s Cathedral | Highlights of Dublin | Farewell Dinner
- Noon recital at St. Patrick’s Cathedral. Highlight tour of Dublin by coach. Stroll down Grafton Street and see the Book of Kells on display at Trinity College. Farewell dinner at The Merry Ploughboy Pub.
- Day 10 | Return to the USA