10-Day Choir Tour | Traditional Ireland
Galway | Connemara | Knock | Cliffs of Moher | Killarney | Blarney Castle | Dublin
- Sung Mass at Knock Shrine
- Sung Mass at Galway Cathedral
- Sung Mass and concert at St. Mary’s Cathedral in Killarney
- Concert at St. Patrick’s Cathedral or Christ Church Cathedral in Dublin
All concert venues, Sung Masses, and performances are subject to confirmation. This itinerary can be customized or modified to include additional venues for choirs and performance groups, as well as daily liturgies if so desired.
Customize your itinerary by including choir competitions and festivals in Ireland, or adding an extension to England or Scotland.
- Day 1 | Depart for Ireland
- Day 2 | Arrive in Dublin | Corrib River Cruise | Galway
- Welcome to Dublin! Our journey in Ireland begins with a cruise on Lough Corrib, one of the most spectacular waterways in Ireland. Free afternoon to explore Galway on your own.
- Day 3 | Connemara | Kylemore Abbey | Knock
- Drive through the scenic Irish countryside of the Connemara region to visit Kylemore Abbey. Continue to the pilgrimage town of Knock. Sung Mass in the Apparition Chapel at Knock Shrine. Here, the Virgin Mary, St. Joseph, and St. John the Evangelist appeared at the parish church in August 1879.
- Day 4 | Galway | Cliffs of Moher | Bunratty Castle and Folk Park
- Sung Mass at Galway Cathedral. Drive through the Burren region and stop at the majestic Cliffs of Moher. Continue to Limerick. Visit Bunratty Castle and Folk Park and enjoy the world-famous Bunratty Medieval Banquet.
- Day 5 | Dingle Peninsula | Killarney
- Leave Limerick and head south to the Dingle Peninsula, known for its rugged beauty and indigenous cultural heritage. Free time to explore Dingle on your own. Continue around the Dingle Peninsula and visit Gallarus Oratory. Proceed to Killarney.
- Day 6 | Ring of Kerry | Muckross House | Evening Concert
- Experience the most famous and spectacular panoramic route in Ireland: the Ring of Kerry. Tour Muckross House in the heart of Killarney National Park. Sung Mass and concert at St. Mary’s Cathedral in Killarney.
- Day 7 | Blarney Castle | Dublin
- Visit Blarney Castle, kiss the Blarney Stone, and shop at the famous Blarney Woolen Mills. Continue to Dublin.
- Day 8 | Highlights of Dublin | Lunchtime Concert
- Enjoy a highlight tour of Dublin, including the “Doors of Dublin;” Phoenix Park; and Trinity College, where we’ll view The Book of Kells. Visit Christ Church Cathedral. Present a lunchtime concert at St. Patrick’s Cathedral or Christ Church Cathedral in Dublin. Free afternoon to explore Dublin on your own.
- Day 9 | Glendalough | Avoca
- Visit Glendalough, the Valley of the Two Lakes. Explore the monastery founded by St. Kevin and the sites associated with his life. Continue to Avoca Hand Weavers, the oldest surviving business in Ireland. Farewell dinner with traditional Irish entertainment at The Merry Ploughboy Pub.
- Day 10 | Return Home