10-Day Pilgrimage | Traditional Ireland
Galway | Connemara | Knock | Cliffs of Moher | Killarney | Kinsale | Dublin
All Masses are subject to confirmation. This itinerary can be customized or modified to include additional opportunities for prayer, reflection, and devotions.
- Day 1 | Depart for Ireland
- Day 2 | Arrive in Shannon Corrib River Cruise Galway
- Dia dhuit (Hello!). Your journey begins with a cruise on Lough Corrib, one of the most spectacular waterways in Ireland. Afternoon at leisure in Galway.
- Day 3 | Connemara | Kylemore | Abbey | Knock
- Drive through the scenic Irish countryside of the Connemara region to Kylemore Abbey. Visit the pilgrimage town of Knock. Celebrate Mass in the Apparition Chapel at Knock Shrine, where the Virgin Mary, St. Joseph and St. John the Evangelist appeared in August 1879.
- Day 4 | Cliffs of Moher | Bunratty Castle
- Celebrate morning Mass at Galway Cathedral. After Mass, drive through the Burren Region and stop at the majestic Cliffs of Moher. Continue to Limerick. Visit Bunratty Folk Park and enjoy a medieval banquet at Bunratty Castle.
- Day 5 | Dingle Peninsula | Killarney
- Leave Limerick and head south to the Dingle Peninsula, known for its rugged beauty and indigenous cultural heritage. Continue to Killarney, home to St. Mary’s Cathedral, Ross Castle, and the beautiful Lakes of Killarney. Celebrate Mass at St. Mary’s Cathedral.
- Day 6 | Ring of Kerry | Muckross House and Gardens
- Experience the most famous and spectacular panoramic route in Ireland as we drive around the Ring of Kerry. Afternoon visit to Muckross House in the heart of Killarney National Park. Celebrate Mass at St. Mary’s Cathedral.
- Day 7 | Blarney Castle | Kinsale | Cork
- Kiss the Blarney Stone! Enjoy a real Irish shopping experience at the Blarney Woollen Mills. Continue on to the historic port town of Kinsale and enjoy dinner with live music at a traditional Irish pub. Celebrate Mass at St. John the Baptist Church in Kinsale.
- Day 8 | Glendalough | Dublin
- Set out for our final destination: Dublin. Stop to visit the Valley of the Two Lakes, Glendalough. Explore the monastery founded by St. Kevin and sites associated with his life. Celebrate Mass at the Shrine of St. Kevin.
- Day 9 | Highlights of Dublin | Farewell Dinner
- Celebrate Mass at the Church of Our Lady of Lourdes. The parish houses the Shrine of Venerable Matt Talbot. See popular sites in Dublin by coach. Stroll down Grafton Street and see The Book of Kells on display at Trinity College. Festive farewell dinner at The Merry Ploughboy Pub.
- Day 10 | Return to the USA