10-Day Pilgrimage | Traditional Ireland
Galway | Connemara | Knock | Cliffs of Moher | Killarney | Kinsale | Dublin
All Masses are subject to confirmation. This itinerary can be customized or modified to include additional opportunities for prayer, reflection, and devotions.
Customize your itinerary by adding other Irish cities or an extension to England or Scotland.
- Day 1 | Depart for Ireland
- Day 2 | Arrive in Dublin | Corrib River Cruise | Galway
- Welcome to Dublin! Our journey begins with a cruise on Lough Corrib, one of the most spectacular waterways in Ireland. Free afternoon to explore Galway on your own.
- Day 3 | Connemara | Kylemore Abbey | Knock
- Drive through the scenic Irish countryside of the Connemara region to visit Kylemore Abbey. Continue to the pilgrimage town of Knock. Celebrate Mass in the Apparition Chapel at Knock Shrine. Here, the Virgin Mary, St. Joseph, and St. John the Evangelist appeared in August 1879.
- Day 4 | Galway | Cliffs of Moher | Bunratty Castle
- Celebrate Mass at Galway Cathedral. After Mass, drive through the Burren Region and stop at the majestic Cliffs of Moher. Continue to Limerick. Visit Bunratty Castle and Folk Park and enjoy the world-famous Bunratty Medieval Banquet.
- Day 5 | Dingle Peninsula | Killarney
- Leave Limerick and head south to the Dingle Peninsula, known for its rugged beauty and indigenous cultural heritage. Continue to Killarney, home to St. Mary’s Cathedral, Ross Castle, and the beautiful Lakes of Killarney. Celebrate Mass at St. Mary’s Cathedral.
- Day 6 | Ring of Kerry | Muckross House and Gardens
- Experience the most famous and spectacular panoramic route in Ireland: the Ring of Kerry. Tour Muckross House in the heart of Killarney National Park. Celebrate Mass at St. Mary’s Cathedral.
- Day 7 | Blarney Castle | Kinsale | Cork
- Visit Blarney Castle, kiss the Blarney Stone, and shop at the famous Blarney Woolen Mills. Continue to the historic port town of Kinsale and enjoy dinner with live music at a traditional Irish pub. Celebrate Mass at St. John the Baptist Church in Kinsale.
- Day 8 | Glendalough | Dublin
- Set out for our final destination: Dublin. En route, stop to visit Glendalough, the Valley of the Two Lakes. Explore the monastery founded by St. Kevin and the sites associated with his life. Celebrate Mass at the Shrine of St. Kevin. Proceed to Dublin.
- Day 9 | Highlights of Dublin
- Celebrate Mass at the Church of Our Lady of Lourdes in Dublin. The parish houses the Shrine of Venerable Matt Talbot. Embark on a highlight tour of Dublin. Stroll down Grafton Street and see the Book of Kells on display at Trinity College. Farewell dinner with traditional Irish entertainment at The Merry Ploughboy Pub.
- Day 10 | Return Home