8-Day Choir Tour | East Coast Shrines
Washington, D.C. | Arlington | New York City
- Sung Mass and concert at St. Thomas More Cathedral in Arlington
- Prelude and sung Mass at St. Matthew’s Cathedral in Washington, D.C.
- Sung Mass at the Basilica of the National Shrine in Washington, D.C.
- Concert at St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York City
- Sung Mass and concert at St. Malachy Church in New York City
All concert venues, Sung Masses, and performances are subject to confirmation. This itinerary can be customized or modified to include additional venues for choirs and performance groups, as well as daily liturgies if so desired.
Customize your itinerary by adding other U.S. cities or destinations.
- Day 1 | Arrive in Washington, D.C.
- Welcome to Washington, D.C! Rehearse for tomorrow’s concert at St. Thomas More Cathedral.
- Day 2 | Lafayette Square, the White House, Supreme Court, and Capitol Building | Memorials and the National Mall | Evening Concert
- Explore our nation’s capital, including Lafayette Square, the White House, the Supreme Court, and U.S. Capitol Building. Continue to the Jefferson Memorial, FDR Memorial, Korean Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, WWII Memorial, and the Washington Monument. Sung Mass and concert at St. Thomas More Cathedral.
- Day 3 | Arlington National Cemetery | Holocaust Memorial Museum | St. Matthew’s Cathedral
- Visit the Arlington National Cemetery to see the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and the graves of President John F. Kennedy and his brother, Robert Kennedy. Continue to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. Transfer to St. Matthew’s Cathedral for a tour. Prelude and sung Mass at St. Matthew’s Cathedral.
- Day 4 | Mount St. Sepulchre Franciscan Monastery | National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
- Visit Mount St. Sepulchre Franciscan Monastery and the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception. Sung Mass at the Basilica of the National Shrine.
- Day 5 | St. John Paul II National Shrine | New York City
- Visit the St. John Paul II National Shrine and venerate relics of the saint. Continue to New York City.
- Day 6 | Highlights of Manhattan | Evening Concert
- Enjoy a highlight tour of the “Big Apple,” including Fifth Avenue, SoHo, Chinatown, Little Italy, Ground Zero, Battery Park, South Street Seaport, the United Nations, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, and the Empire State Building’s Observatory Deck. Present a concert at St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
- Day 7 | Circle Line Cruise Tour | St. Malachy Church | Evening Concert
- Embark on a three-hour cruise around Manhattan. Sung Mass and concert at St. Malachy Church. Farewell dinner at a restaurant in Manhattan.
- Day 8 | Return Home