8-Day Pilgrimage | Northeastern USA & Canada
Syracuse | Auriesville | Montreal | Trois-Rivieres | Quebec City
All Masses are subject to confirmation. This itinerary can be customized or modified to include additional opportunities for prayer, reflection, and devotions.
- Day 1 | Depart for Syracuse or Buffalo, NY
- Syracuse, the heart of New York, bids you welcome! Visit the shrine dedicated to St. Marianne Cope, “Beloved Mother of Outcasts.” Celebrate Mass at St. Anthony Convent.
- Day 2 | Shrine of the North American Martyrs | Auriesville
- Visit the shrine dedicated to Our Lady of Martyrs. Learn about Fr. Isaac Jogues, René Goupil, a Jesuit brother, and John Lalande, the only canonized American martyrs. Celebrate Mass at the Shrine.
- Day 3 | St. Kateri Tekakwitha Shrine | Montreal
- Visit the Shrine and Tomb of Saint Kateri Tekakwitha. Celebrate Mass at St. Francis Xavier Mission. Afternoon arrival in Montreal with a visit to St. Joseph’s Oratory.
- Day 4 | Basilicas of Montreal
- Visit St. Patrick’s Basilica, a national historic site known for its links to the Irish Canadian community. Celebrate Mass at Notre-Dame Basilica.
- Day 5 | Our Lady of the Cape | Trois-Rivieres | Québec City
- Depart Montreal for Quebec City. Stop in Trois-Rivieres to visit Canada’s National Shrine to Our Blessed Mother. Celebrate Mass at Our Lady of the Cape Shrine. Late afternoon arrival in Quebec City.
- Day 6 | Highlights of Québec City
- Highlight tour of Old Québec. See Château Frontenac, Plains of Abraham, Parliamentary Hill, Dufferin Terrace, and Notre-Dame des Victoires Church. Take a cruise on the St. Lawrence River. Celebrate Mass at the Cathedral-Basilica of Notre-Dame de Québec.
- Day 7 | St. Anne de Beaupré | Montmorency Falls
- Scenic drive to Isle d’Orleans. Continue to the Shrine of St. Anne de Beaupré. Celebrate Mass at the Shrine. See Montmorency Falls followed by a typical Québec feast on the charming Orleans Island.
- Day 8 | Return to the USA