10-Day Choir Tour | Panoramic Poland and Czech Republic
Warsaw | Krakow | Brno | Prague
This program includes the following venues:
- Sung Mass at St. Ann’s or St. John’s Cathedral in Warsaw
- Concert at Lazienki Palace
- Sung Mass at the Shrine of Our Lady of Czestachowa
- Concert at Mariacki Church in Krakow
- Concert at St. Nicholas on the Square, Old Town Prague
- Optional Sung Mass and recital at Our Lady Before Tyn
All concert venues, Sung Masses, and performances are subject to confirmation. This itinerary can be customized or modified to include additional venues for choirs and performance groups as well as daily liturgies for pilgrimages.
- Day 1 | Depart for Poland
- Day 2 | Arrive in Warsaw
- Witamy w Polsce! Panoramic orientation tour by coach.
- Day 3 | Warsaw | Concert at Lazienki Park and Palace
- Tour Old Town Warsaw, including the Royal Castle, St. John’s Cathedral, and Holy Cross Church. Sung Mass at St. John’s Cathedral in Warsaw. Afternoon tour of Lazienki Park. Present a concert at Lazienki Palace.
- Day 4 | Czestochowa | Krakow
- Arrive at Jasna Gora, the shrine of Our Lady of Czestachowa. Witness the noon veiling of the miraculous Icon of the Blessed Mother. Sung Mass in Our Lady’s Chapel.
- Day 5 | Divine Mercy Shrine | Highlights of Krakow | Wieliczka Salt Mines
- Mass at the Shrine of the Divine Mercy. Explore Wawel Hill, Wawel Royal Castle and staterooms, Market Square, and Wawel Cathedral. Present a concert at Mariacki Church in the Old Town. Visit Wieliczka Salt Mine, the oldest of the salt mines in Europe.
- Day 6 | Zakopane
- Travel to the Tatra Mountians. Take the scenic gondolas to the top of Mt. Gubalowka. Visit Villa Atma, house of 20th century Polish composer and pianist Karol Szymanowski. Sung Mass at the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fatima in Krzeptowki.
- Day 7 | Auschwitz | Prague
- Experience the infamous Nazi concentration camp and see St. Maximillian Kolbe’s cell. Late afternoon arrive in Prague, the “City of 100 Spires.”
- Day 8 | Highlights of Prague | Evening Concert
- Guided tour of the Castle District, including St. Vitus Cathedral and Prague Castle. Walk through Mala Strana to the Church of Our Lady Victorious, which houses the miraculous statue of the Infant Jesus of Prague. Present a concert at the Church of St. Nicholas on the Square.
- Day 9 | Old Town Square | Farewell Dinner
- Tour Old Town Prague, including the Old New Synagogue, Old Town Square and Astronomical Clock, and the Church of Our Lady Before Tyn. Festive group dinner at a popular Czech restaurant.
- Day 10 | Return to the USA