10-Day Pilgrimage | Shrines of France
Ars | Annecy | Paray-le-Monial | Chartres | Lisieux | Paris | Lourdes
All Masses are subject to confirmation. This itinerary can be customized or modified to include additional opportunities for prayer, reflection, and devotions.
Customize your itinerary by adding Geneva and Annecy, featuring St. Francis de Sales and St. Jane Frances de Chantal, or other destinations.
- Day 1 | Depart for France
- Day 2 | Arrive in Paris | Ars | Lyon
- Welcome to Paris! Connect at Charles de Gaulle Airport for the continuing flight to Lyon. Celebrate Mass at the Basilica of Ars. Here, the body of St John Vianney is preserved in a glass reliquary. Continue to visit the Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière in Lyon.
- Day 3 | Annecy
- Excursion to the picturesque Alpine village of Annecy. Celebrate Mass at the Basilica of the Visitation. Venerate the relics of St. Francis de Sales and St. Jane Frances de Chantal.
- Day 4 | Paray-le-Monial | Nevers | Chartres
- Celebrate Mass in the Chapel of the Visitation in Paray-le-Monial. Here, the apparitions of Jesus to St. Margaret Mary took place. See the body of Bernadette, preserved in the chapel of St. Gildard’s Convent. Continue to Chartres and visit the Cathedral of Our Lady of Chartres.
- Day 5 | Lisieux
- Depart Chartres for Lisieux. Visit "Les Buisonnets," St. Peter’s Cathedral, the present-day convent chapel of the Carmelite Sisters of Lisieux, and the impressive basilica and crypt dedicated to “The Little Flower.” Celebrate Mass at the Basilica of St. Thérèse.
- Day 6 | Normandy | Paris
- Celebrate Mass at St. Peter’s Cathedral in Lisieux. Visit Normandy and the D-Day landing sites, with a prayer service in the American Cemetery and Memorial. Continue to Paris.
- Day 7 | Highlights of Paris
- Celebrate Mass at the Shrine of the Miraculous Medal. Enjoy a highlight tour of Paris, including Notre-Dame Cathedral, Sainte-Chapelle, the Eiffel Tower, Champs-Élysées, Arc de Triômphe, Tomb of Napoleon, Place de la Concorde, Opéra, Bastille Square, and the Place des Vosges. Gala dinner at a restaurant in Paris.
- Day 8 | Paris | Lourdes
- Continuing flight to Lourdes. Celebrate Mass in one of the shrine chapels. Participate in the candlelight procession and recitation of the rosary to honor the Mother of God.
- Day 9 | Highlights of Lourdes
- Celebrate Mass at the Grotto. Embark on a walking tour of the Sanctuary of Our lady of Lourdes and the places associated with the life of St. Bernadette. Free afternoon for private devotions, visiting the Grotto, baths, and confession.
- Day 10 | Return Home