Cantus Salisburgensis | International Choir and Orchestra Festival
- Day 1 | Thursday | Arrive Salzburg | Rehearsal
- Morning: Arrival and check-in at your hotel.
- Early Evening: Rehearsal for the Sunday morning Mass at the Salzburg Cathedral under the direction of Prof. Janos Czifra. Afterwards, experience a cultural exchange of all participating groups and musicians - enjoying a buffet. Informational meeting for the conductors and choir directors together with the organization and artistic committee of the festival.
- Day 2 | Friday | AM/Rehearsal | PM/Cantus Salisburgensis Concert of Nations
- Morning:Rehearsal for the evening Concert of Nations at the Mozarteum hall.
- Afternoon:Possibility for guided city tours or excursions.
- Evening: Concert of Nations. Each group will present up to 12 minutes of secular and/or folk music. Compulsory pieces will be sung by all at the beginning and end of the concert.
- Day 3 | Saturday | Afternoon Tour | Evening Solo Concert
- Afternoon: Explore the village of Zell am See.
- Evening: Each group presents a solo 40-minute concert of their own repertoire at Ferdinand Porsch Hall.
- Day 4 | Sunday | High Mass at Salzburg Cathedral | Evening Finale Buffet
- Morning: Rehearsal at 9:00am is followed by 10:00am Mass at the Cathedral.
- Afternoon: Possibility for guided city tours or excursions.
- Evening: "Finale" farewell party with gala-buffet for all participating groups, including Austrian Folk Music and dancing. Each group is invited to present one or two fun numbers from their own country.
- Day 5 | Monday | Return to USA
- Depart for home or possible extensions as per your custom itinerary.
The organizer reserves the right to make changes required for technical reasons.
Have Peter's Way incorporate this Festival into your customized performance tour of the region!
Optional additional days and concerts in Europe: If you and your choir are interested in extending your stay in Europe, we will be glad to help make arrangements for you. Possible extensions to Munich, Salzburg, Budapest, Prague and other cities are available. Peter’s Way can make additional concert arrangements upon request at palaces, community centers, resort areas, and abbeys, as well as liturgical settings in landmark venues.