Come and witness a Peter’s Way Tour to Ireland! We will meet with local musicians and clergy while we enjoy sightseeing and fellowship with our colleagues. For those bringing their choir or parish to Ireland, this program is invaluable in planning your tour. You will inspect various liturgical and performance venues, hotels, and our detailed services throughout the Emerald Isle.
The land-only package is complimentary for qualifying music directors and clergy leaders in a twin room in hotels throughout. The price of your airfare will be fully refunded to you when you return overseas with your choir or parish using Peter’s Way Tours.
- Day 1 | Depart for Dublin
- Day 2 | Arrive Dublin | Corrib River Cruise | Galway
- Enjoy a cruise on the River Corrib as well as an orientation tour of Galway.
- Day 3 | Connemara | Kylemore Abbey | Mass at Knock Shrine
- Drive through the scenic Connemara region. Visit the beautiful Kylemore Abbey. Celebrate Mass at the Shrine of Knock (witness visiting choir if applicable).
- Day 4 | Mass at Galway Cathedral | Burren Region | Cliffs of Moher | Medieval Banquet
- Celebrate Mass at Galway Cathedral. Drive through the scenic Burren region. Explore the famous Cliffs of Moher. Dine at the famous Bunratty Folk Park Castle.
- Day 5 | Dingle Peninsula | Killarney
- Explore the beautiful scenery of the Dingle Peninsula. Visit Gallarus Oratory. Tour Killarney.
- Day 6 | Ring of Kerry | Muckross House and Gardens | Mass in Killarney
- Drive the famous Ring of Kerry. Visit the historic Muckross House. Celebrate Mass at St. Mary’s Cathedral in Killarney.
- Day 7 | Blarney Castle | Waterford | Kilkenny
- Kiss the Blarney Stone. Visit the home of Waterford Crystal. Explore medieval Kilkenny.
- Day 8 | Kilkenny Castle | Glendalough | Dublin | Evening Mass
- Visit Kilkenny Castle. Explore the ancient monastery of Glendalough. Celebrate Mass at St. Mary’s Pro-Cathedral in Dublin.
- Day 9 | Recital at St. Patrick's Cathedral | Tour of Dublin
- Attend recital at St. Patrick’s Cathedral (if applicable). Tour Dublin and see the Book of Kells at Holy Trinity College. Inspect possible hotels. Enjoy a dinner and show with traditional music and Irish dancers.
- Day 10 | Return from Dublin