Come and witness a Peter’s Way Tour to Ireland! We will meet with local musicians and clergy while we enjoy sightseeing and fellowship with our colleagues. For those bringing their choir or parish to Ireland, this program is invaluable in planning your tour. You will inspect various liturgical and performance venues, hotels, and our detailed services throughout the Emerald Isle.
The land-only package is complimentary for qualifying music directors and clergy leaders. The price of your airfare will be fully refunded to you when you return overseas with your choir or parish using Peter’s Way Tours. If you are unable to travel over these dates, we are happy to arrange for potential group leaders to join a Peter’s Way group traveling to the same destination(s), subject to availability.
- Day 1 | Depart for Ireland
- Day 2 | Arrive in Dublin | Boyne Valley | Armagh
- Visit the Boyne Valley, the Hill of Tara, Hill of Slane, and Monasterboice. Welcome presentation by Visit Armagh and Meet & Greet with St. Patrick's Festival Director and Conductor, John Anderson.
- Day 3 | Downpatrick | Armagh | Celebrate St. Patrick Concert
- Visit Downpatrick, the traditional burial place of St. Patrick, as well as the St. Patrick's Center and Down Cathedral. Visit the Church of Saul, the first Christian Church in Ireland. Return to Armagh. Attend the Celebrate St. Patrick Concert at St. Patrick's Roman Catholic Cathedral (witness visiting choir).
- Day 4 | Giant's Causeway | Belfast
- Celebrate Mass at St. Patrick's Roman Catholic Cathedral in Armagh. Visit the Giant's Causeway and continue to Belfast. Enjoy an orientation tour of Belfast. Optional visit to Titanic Belfast.
- Day 5 | Dublin | Venue Inspections
- Depart for Dublin and enjoy a panoramic city tour. Visit St. Mary's Pro-Cathedral, St. Theresa's Carmelinte Church, and Trinity College.
- Day 6 | Dublin | Venue Inspections | Glendalough
- Visit St. Patrick's Cathedral, Christ Church Cathedral, and Whitefriar Street Church. Continue to Glendalough, a monastery associated with St. Laurence O'Toole and St. Kevin. Visit the Newman University Church to attend their weekly Taizé service with Steven Warner, the Associate Director of the Notre Dame Newman Centre for Faith and Reason. Enjoy a dinner and show with traditional music and Irish dancers.
- Day 7 | Return Home