Come and witness a Peter’s Way Tour to Poland, honoring the life and legacy of Saint John Paul II! We will meet with local musicians and clergy while we enjoy sightseeing and fellowship with our colleagues. For those bringing their choir or parish to Poland, this program is invaluable in planning your tour. You will inspect various liturgical and performance venues, hotels, and our detailed services.
The land-only package is complimentary for qualifying music directors and clergy leaders. The price of your airfare will be fully refunded to you when you return overseas with your choir or parish using Peter’s Way Tours.
For more information or to apply for this familiarization tour, contact Karen Rohrecker.
- Day 1 | Depart for Poland
- Day 2 | Arrive in Krakow
- Welcome to Krakow!
- Day 3 | Highlights of Krakow
- Celebrate Mass at the Sanctuary of Saint John Paul II. Meet with local tour representatives. Visit the Divine Mercy Shrine.
- Day 4 | Auschwitz | Częstochowa
- Guided tour of the former concentration camp in Auschwitz-Birkenau. Celebrate Mass at the Shrine of Our Lady of Częstochowa.
- Day 5 | Kalwaria | Wadowice | Wieliczka
- Celebrate Mass at the Bernardine Monastery in Kalwaria. Visit Wojtyła Family Parish Church of the Presentation of the Virgin Mary in Wadowice, where Karol Wojtyla was baptized. Continue to the Museum of Pope Saint John Paul II. Visit Wieliczka Salt Mine with its underground chapel. Festive dinner with local Polish dishes and forkloric music.
- Day 6 | Highlights of Krakow | Venue Inspections
- Highlight tour of Krakow. Visit St. Mary’s Church, Wawel Cathedral, Cistercian Monastery, and St. Catherine Church.
- Day 7 | Return Home