11-Day Choir Tour | The Baltic States
Vilnius | Siauliai | Rundale | Riga | Tallinn
This program includes the following venues:
- Concert at St. Casimir Church in Vilnius
- Concert at Riga Cathedral
- Concert at St. John’s Church in Riga
- Concert at Tallinn House of Black Heads
All concert venues, sung Masses, and performances are subject to confirmation. This itinerary can be customized or modified to include additional venues for choirs and performance groups as well as daily liturgies for pilgrimages.
- Day 1 | Depart for the Baltics
- Day 2 | Arrive in Vilnius
- Day 3 | Highlights of Vilnius
- Walking tour to explore Vilnius Old Town, including the cathedral, St. Anne’s Church, the Gate of Dawn, the university, and the Market Square.
- Day 4 | Trakai | Concert at St. Casimir Church
- Visit the castle of Trakai. Evening concert at St. Casimir Church.
- Day 5 | Siauliai | Rundale | Riga
- Visit the Hill of Crosses. Tour Rundale’s Baroque Palace. Continue to Riga.
- Day 6 | Riga
- Highlight tour of Riga, including the Old Town, the university, the opera, and the cathedral. Lunchtime concert at Riga Cathedral. Backstage tour of the Opera House.
- Day 7 | Riga Etnographic Open Air Museum | Concert at St. John’s Church
- Tour of the Etnographic Open Air Museum. Concert at St. John’s Church.
- Day 8 | Sigulda | Tallinn
- Tour Sigulda and the Turaida Castle. Continue to Tallinn.
- Day 9 | Tallinn
- Highlight tour of Tallinn, including Dome Hill, Dome Cathedral, Town Hall, and St. Nicholas Church.
- Day 10 | Tallinn KUMU Art Museum and Kadriorg Museum
- Visit KUMU Art Museum and Kadriorg Museum. Concert at Tallinn House of Black Heads.
- Day 11 | Return to the USA
Customize your itinerary by adding Helsinki, St. Petersburg, or other cities and destinations.