10-Day Pilgrimage | Scotland and England
Edinburgh | Lake District | Chester | Stratford | Oxford | London
All Masses are subject to confirmation. This itinerary can be customized or modified to include additional opportunities for prayer, reflection, and devotions.
- Day 1 | Depart for Scotland
- Day 2 | Edinburgh
- Welcome to Edinburgh! Orientation tour of Edinburgh and visit to Rosslyn Chapel.
- Day 3 | Highlights of Edinburgh
- Celebrate Mass at St. Mary’s Cathedral. Visit St. Giles’ Cathedral, Edinburgh Castle, and St. Margaret’s Chapel. Guided tour of Holyrood Abbey and Palace of Holyroodhouse.
- Day 4 | Lake District | Chester
- Celebrate Mass at the Sacred Heart of Jesus in Edinburgh. Depart Edinburgh for Chester, stopping at Greta Green. Continue to the Lake District. Scenic cruise on Lake Windermere, the longest lake in England.
- Day 5 | Chester | Warwick | Stratford
- Celebrate Mass at St. Werburgh's Parish Church. Morning sightseeing tour of Chester, including the cathedral. Continue to Warwick to explore its famous castle! Late afternoon, arrive in Stratford, the town of Shakespeare.
- Day 6 | The Cotswolds | Cardiff
- Celebrate Mass at the Church of St. Gregory the Great. Continue on a scenic drive through Welsh country with an abundance of pretty villages, market towns, and medieval castles. Sightseeing in Cardiff includes a tour of Cardiff Castle.
- Day 7 | Cardiff | Oxford | London
- Depart Stratford for Woodstock to visit Blenheim Palace. Continue to Oxford for a brief walking tour. Visit Maryvale and Littlemore. Celebrate Mass in Bl. John Henry Newman’s Chapel. Continue to London with a stop to visit Windsor Castle.
- Day 8 | Highlights of London
- Orientation tour of London, including the House of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, the exterior of Buckingham Palace and the Mall, and St. Paul's Cathedral. Celebrate Mass at Westminster Roman Catholic Cathedral.
- Day 9 | Saints and Martyrs of London
- Visit the Shrine of the Martyrs at Tyburn. Celebrate Mass at the Altar of the Martyrs. Visit the London Oratory, London Tower, and the Chapel of St. Peter ad Vincula, site of St. Thomas More’s tomb. Afternoon visit to Westminster Abbey.
- Day 10 | Return to the USA